Statutory Audit & Assurance Services
Creating value that makes a real difference to a client’s business is essential to Adeniyi Christopher & Co (Chartered Accountants). Quality audit and assurance services that bring unexpected and far-reaching benefits do not come from an unthinking compliance mindset but from a knowledgeable, questioning, imaginative and insightful approach. The foundation of the service we deliver is the natural blend of compliance and value for money. We are experts in the application of audit methodology and audit techniques and use our expertise to bring precision and economy to our client’s business. We use our knowledge of each client, together with our position as trusted advisor, to match our approach and our solutions to their needs. Our view of the client’s business is broad and deep, while we look behind the numbers to consider what they mean for the business as a whole. We use audit to explore and think more widely about our clients’ businesses and the potential issues they face. This understanding enables us to offer new solutions to our clients’ problems, help them learn from what has happened and prepare them for, or better still help them avoid issues in the future. How we can support you:
- Annual Examination of Accounting Records and Reporting
- Performance Evaluation of Business
Compliance and Enhancement of Internal Controls
Corporate Performance Monitoring
Monitoring of business performance through quantitative parameters is the way to effectively track corporate journey towards its goals. Further, linking the corporate goals to employee goals will “align” the whole organization.
Corporate Management needs information to guide its financial and operational decisions. With globalisation and connectivity, many companies have become more geographically dispersed, more complex and thus more difficult to manage. The regulatory burden is also growing, while connectivity is forcing public companies to become more transparent and reliable. Timely management information is therefore essential.
Our Corporate Performance Monitoring service provides you the avenue for translating your company’s strategy into measurable targets, evaluating how it is doing. It gives senior executives a real-time picture of how the organisation is actually performing relative to its targets, so they can make needed changes as quickly as possible and ensure the changes stick by linking them to the way employees are evaluated and remunerated.
Our approach enables organisations to integrate their financial and non-financial systems to achieve sustainable improvements in performance.
We can help you through our:
- Outsourced Internal Auditing Service
- Outsourced Inventory Management
- Outsourced Payroll System Management
International Financial Reporting Standards Conversion Support
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a set of accounting standards developed by an independent, not-for-profit organization called the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Currently, over 100 countries adopt IFRS for public companies, with more countries expected to transit to IFRS by 2015. Proponents of IFRS as an international standard maintain that the cost of implementing IFRS could be offset by the potential for compliance to improve credit ratings.
Are you prepared for the conversion to International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”)? There are things you can do now to make your transition to IFRS easier and save you money. We are professionals, experienced in helping private and public companies convert to IFRS, in acting as auditors to companies reporting under IFRS, and in consulting to companies who are required to report under IFRS.
Adeniyi Christopher & Co. is a Certified IFRS Auditor
Management Auditing is the checking and validation of policies, procedures, systems and company results by an independent professional party.
In order to ensure value for money, our management auditing services are automatically linked to the consulting arm of the business, ensuring that – should any non-compliance issues arise – Adeniyi Christopher & Co. Auditing is in a position to assist the client in revision and optimisation of the area concerned.
We offer Auditing services for the multinational companies in a number of key areas including:
- Audit of key Management Staff for better performance
- Business Process Audit
Corporate Tax Management
- Registration for Tax Identification Number/Tax Compliance
- Tax Planning
- Annual Tax Returns
- Value Added Tax Compliance and Returns
- Annual Tax Clearance Certificate
- Tax Representation
- Tax Advisory Service
Personal Income Tax Management
- Registration for Tax Identification Number
- Annual Filing of Returns to Tax Authorities
- Annual Tax Compliance and Computations
- Annual Tax Payment on Direct Assessment
- Annual Procurement of Personal Tax Clearance Certificate
- Monthly Payroll Deductions’ remittance to Tax Authority
Bank Charges Review
- Audit of Bank Charges and Interest on Loan Facility
- Recovery of Established Excess Charges on Accounts
Credit Management Services
- Design of Credit Control System (Credit Policy Formulation)
- Recovery of Difficult Debts
- Credit Intermediation
Business Advisory Services
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting
- Accounting System Design and Implementation
- Formulation of Appropriate Accounting Policies
- Outsourced Accounting Service – Computer-based Accounting Bureau
- Design and Implementation of Internal Control Systems – Accounting Procedural Manual Preparation
Tax Monitoring Services for Government Revenue Boards
- Tax Audit & Investigation
- Revenue Collection Agency